Our team of highly skilled and qualified surveyors has been selected for their personality and experience in Marine Engineering and Navigation, Logistics, Shipbuilding and Repair. Our Expertise includes wide specialist knowledge of maritime and shore based technical equipment, mechanical and electrical engineering as well as the basic legal knowledge to handle complex insurance and liability claims. In view of our wide experience and professional strength, we are in an ideal position to provide a wide range of services and surveys including, but not limited to:
- Loss prevention
- Risk Assessment
- Vessel Valuation
- Full outturn and cargo condition
- Cargo damage
- Wide range of general surveys
- Vessel pre‐purchase
- Vessel condition/pre‐loading
- Damage and collisions surveys (hull & machinery)
- Superintendent & Repair Supervision
- P & I related work ‐ both marine and cargo, loading and discharging supervision, draft surveys.
- Consultant Surveyors to Maritime Lawyers, Insurance Underwriters, Yacht and Ship Owners.
- Sea trials and acceptance
- Auditing and Pre-audit Surveys